Friday, May 21, 2010

I made it back!

It has been a while since the last post because it has been a really busy week. I made it back to Columbia on Wednesday night and have been busy every since. I rode on my trainer Thursday morning for about an hour and a half at roughly a 130 bpm average heart rate.

I had my last soccer game of the season after work and the kids did great. I got them Village Idiot pizza as always and handed out trophies. Sheldon was missed very much and I am sure he missed the celebration as well.

The family is doing good in Connecticut and I can't wait to see them on Monday.

This morning I got up and rode pretty hard on the trainer for about a half hour. I went to the pool at lunch and swam 1000 meters and chatted with some fellow triathletes. Tonight I went on the Friday night "beer ride" at Cycle Center in Columbia. I have never really ridden with a large group before and it was pretty nice. I enjoyed it and we rode about 22 miles. Afterwards we went to a hole in the wall burrito place across the street and I had a nice bean, rice, guacamole, and tomatoe burrito.

Tomorrow I am going to venture out on a 50 mile ride that I am looking forward to. I need to get some rest. Looking forward to letting you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment