Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back Cove

I had a busy day at work today. I went in at 6 am to meet with my shift and it was busy until lunch. I went back to the pool I found last night during lunch and had a great 2000 meter work out. There were a lot of people there so I shared the lane with two other people and we swam in circles. This was an experience but it didn't get in the way.

After lunch I had an afternoon class on a new software product and the day was over. I went to a place called Back Cove in downtown Portland. This is a cove with a 3.5 mile trail around the perimeter. There were lots of people walking and running. I did a push run of 45 minutes and ended up going a little over five and a half miles at a 151 bpm heart rate. This felt really good.

I am going to run for an hour in the morning before work and I might go to the pool again during lunch. It will depend on how busy I am. I will be heading back home tomorrow and will concentrate on my bike for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment