Saturday, May 8, 2010

26:33:00 til Murray

Alright, that was a nice refreshing run. Four miles at an easy pace with a few sprints thrown in to wake my body up a little bit. When I finished I did a nice stretch routine for about fifteen minutes. I am as ready as I will get for the Lake Murray Sprint tomorrow. I will pack all of my things this morning so I can enjoy my day today.

I have a busy day planned and I get to take Cedar to his music class. I hear he loves it and I like music too so it should be a good time. I will then take both boys out for some Mother's Day business. Since I was inconsiderate enough not to check dates before I signed up for all of my races, I will need to make this a good one. My next blog will probably be about the race so until next time, adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment