Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am back!

What a week so far. No more excuses, it just isn't feasible for me to update this every day. You should noticed that I finally got the podcast loaded for Lake Murray so if you get a chance, check it out.

I wasn't able to get back into my training until Tuesday and so far this week I have ridden on the trainer about 2.5 hours, swam 3250 meters, and ran 30 minutes. Everything seems to be going well and I have noticed on my run since I have been concentrating on my form and maintaining my heart rate my training pace has improved about 45 seconds per mile. That is based on a 4 mile run.

I feel like I am getting back into the groove of the workouts and overall I feel really good. I have been recovering with a protein shake, eating about 95% fruits and vegetables this week and I am taking my second green smoothie to work today for the week. I am starting to lose a little weight and I hope to get this down before Chattanooga in about 2 months. I am off to work so I will catch up some time later.

No comments:

Post a Comment