Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bike, Bike, Bike

It was good to be able to exercise when I was away on business but it is interesting catching up on the bike portion of my workouts all back to back. This morning I went out and attacked some hills at Fort Jackson and rode a total of 50 miles. This felt pretty good and is only the second time I have ridden this far. A couple of the hills really got me so I think I will try to incorporate this ride at least once a week to get ready for Chattanooga.

Tomorrow I am going out to the Festival of Flowers course to ride it. I met up with a fellow triathlete at the pool on Friday that was going so we are going along with another person to feel it out. This will be helpful and I don't really do this often. At least I will know what to expect on the bike.

I am out at the lake and did some landscaping to get ready for next week's Memorial Day party we are having on Monday. I need to go thank my neighbor for cutting my grass for me. That is really a huge help. I will let you know how the ride goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment