Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Taper Report


I was a little worried that I wasn't going to get up this morning since I was up so late watching the Gamecocks win the National Championship baseball game, but I did manage to get up and get it in. I hit a nice 60 minutes on the trainer this morning and kept my heart rate up above 145 and into 155 bpm. I am doing pretty good with nutrition this week and staying on target with what I need to be eating.

The photo above is the finish of the Festival of Flowers triathlon. I might as well be laying down I am bent over so much. I was actually running hard and battling with the person beside me. If I would have stood up I probably would have done a little better because my form looks pretty slack. I was beat and it is good to see the photo to help me with what not to do.

I am looking forward to going to the beach for the weekend tomorrow night and getting some relaxing time in with the family. Until next time...Push on!

No comments:

Post a Comment