Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Run

I had a pretty good run today. About six and a half miles at a 145 bpm average heart rate. This was a push run so every ten minutes I did a 30 second plank, 15 push ups, and 10 squats. All in all I felt pretty strong.

I am going to try to swim in the open water today at the lake if time permits. I will be going to watch my oldest niece graduate high school today. It seems like yesterday I was graduating high school when she was born. Best of Luck Britney!

I will go on a long ride early tomorrow. I will try to find a hilly ride out near the lake so I can get ready for Chattanooga. Next Sunday is my second International distance at the Festival of Flowers. It will be interesting to see how I do since I will be training through and not tapering for this race.

No comments:

Post a Comment