Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quality Update

I am struggling this week. I mentioned that I was disciplined enough to stay away from the bar-b-que on Memorial Day. I did however eat a half a burger the next and it really had me hurting.

I missed my bike ride on Tuesday but I did make it to the pool during lunch. I think I will be able to let the bike go. This week I start my quality workouts for each discipline on different days. Today was the run and I did a mile and a half warm up, five minute stretch and then 3 three sets of 880's at about 160 bpm, followed by a 440 easy and one minute walk.

I then made it to the pool and did only 1300 meters of my 2500 meter workout. The coach told me that I was still not getting everything out of my stroke that I once did and not following through. When I went back around lunch I concentrated on this and I think I have it back. I need to get back and have him watch me to make sure I am as efficient as I once was.

I am looking forward to my quatlity workout on the bike trainer in the morning. I was given a cadence sensor for my Garmin 405 today and I am going to try to put it on tonight so I can try it out.

I need to make it back to Earth Fare so I can get my green smoothie in. I miss those. I will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment