Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Days Later

I am as excited as I was about this the first few weeks when I updated it every day. I am just prioritizing which warrants a blog not being updated daily. I don't know if I have mentioned it on here yet but we are expecting our third child in December of this year and we couldn't be happier. This proves to be challenging with all of the attention for Rebecca, Sheldon, and Cedar. It is easy for the training plan to slip by or life in general to get very stressfull. I feel like I am handling everything well and giving attention where it needs to be most.

Yesterday I had my quality bike on the trainer which consisted of a 30 minute warm up and 6 4 by 2's and then a 30 minute cool down. This was a great work out and I could really feel it in my legs.

I got up this morning and did a 30 minute push run followed by a quality swim set of 2300 meters. I chatted with the coach a bit and got some pointers on my work out. He said I looked good and I really felt efficient and strong today. I will take tomorrow off and may work on my transitions or go for a decent easy bike on Saturday. Sunday is my second international distance at Festival of Flowers and I am really looking forward to it.

My nutrition has been alright the last couple of weeks. Not perfect, but OK. I had a green smoothie today which really hits the spot and tomorrow I am headed for some more Blue Cactus Veggies. It is late and I need to go. I am looking forward to the weekend and I will update soon. Push on!

No comments:

Post a Comment