Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Day!

The stars aligned correctly as far as my training went today. I just wanted to comment briefly so I can get some sleep and start over in the morning. I started the day with my quality run and it was a great workout that felt really strong.

I made it to the pool and had a great 2500 meter set. What was so great? I did a new drill that the Master's coach suggested which was a one arm freestyle. I did 500 meters of this and switched arms every 25 meters. It took a little getting used to but the consistency of the kick really helped my balance and seemed to strengthen my core.

After my workout I was hungry and swung by this little hole in the wall I have been wanting to try and it was incredible. The place is called Lamb's Bread Vegan Cafe. I had a lunch special which was "mock chicken" (soy product in wonderful spices) with a side of baby limas and squash and onions that was to die for. I will definately be going there again.

I am facing my quality bike workout in the morning so I need to get some rest. Push on!

No comments:

Post a Comment