Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Friday

Had a good run this morning. It was only 25 minutes and I incorporated my pushups and squats into the run. I went to the pool and swam a 1500 meter work out which felt pretty good as well. I made a chocolate whey, banana, blackberry, coconut milk, and natural peanut butter shake for my recovery.

We got a baby sitter tonight and went to the Blue Marlin for some yummy salmon, collard greens, and yes fried spinach. The latter was probably not the healthiest but we had to try it. We then went to a graduation party for a friend of ours and finished off the evening with a game of bowling. All in all a great night away from the kids and we really enjoyed it.

I just tried on my wetsuit that I got back from Xterra. I think this fits me a lot better. I hope to get in the water with it this weekend if I get a chance. Only 8 more days until the Lake Murray Sprint. I hope to stay injury free and do decent in this race.

Tomorrow I will go for a 40 minute push run so I need to start getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment