Thursday, April 22, 2010

3 More Days

It's getting real close. I am feeling pretty good today. I didn't have to wake up early because this is taper week and I feel very well rested. I got up and got Sheldon together for school and made it into work on time. Last night I whipped up another green smoothie that I have been sipping on throughout the morning. I topped it off at lunch and had a pb&j and some almonds.

It is hard to keep the race off of my mind but I am feeling very excited about it. We were supposed to go out to the lake at lunch today for a wet suit swim but it got cancelled because of a meeting. I will go out tomorrow during lunch and just practice my beach start and finish as well as getting out of the wetsuit. I won't spend too much time but it will help to get in the water one more time before the race.

I need to head back in so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment