Monday, April 26, 2010

The Monday After

Well, I actually feel like I did a little bit of work on Saturday. My abs are a little sore and my arms and legs are sore as well. It isn't painful but again, it feels good. I feel like I gave it good effort. Thinking back to the swim distance of the race I really like that distance. Granted I swam further than I was supposed to, but I really felt strong regardless.

I planned on getting up this morning for a lite bike and swim but it didn't take much effort to give myself another day off. I will go at it again in the morning hopefully. I am anxious to ease back into my training.

I made another green smoothie tonight to sip on tomorrow. It has kale, avacado, organic navel oranges, organic blackberries, Odwalla Superfood, bell pepper, Spirulina, coconut milk, ice, and water. These really give me a lot of energy and I think they are pretty tasty too.

I sent back my wetsuit today for a smaller size so I will have to try the new one out before the Lake Murray Sprint in a couple weeks. I look forward to updating you on some training tomorrow. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment